Winter holidays in the Dolomites ski holiday Alpe di Siusi
For those who love to ski down the snowy slopes on one or two boards, winter holidays in the Dolomites are the perfect choice! From the Wieserhof you can reach various ski areas. The Alpe di Siusi is particularly well-suited for a fantastic family ski holiday (gondola lift Alpe di Siusi about 15 km away! Open from December to early April)
Fantastic Dolomites ski resorts Alpe di Siusi, Val Gardena, Obereggen and Latemar
Fans of alpine winter sports live on our farm in the heart of a winter sports area. Unique ski areas such as Val Gardena, Alpe di Siusi, Carezza-Rosengarten and the Ski Center Obereggen – Latemar merge here into a gigantic El Dorado of winter sports.
Other winter sports Alpe di Siusi
Cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, sleigh rides and touring ski – Alpe di Siusi Not only alpinists find paradise-like conditions around our farm in Völs. Almost endless cross-country ski-tracks and hiking trails run through the wintry fairytale landscape. Basically, you can start right from the Wieserhof to fabulous snowshoe hikes or just romantic walks. You can sledge down the farm’s own slope, and if you would like to glide gracefully over the ice you will find ideal conditions on the frozen Völser Weiher.
Winterinfos Alpe di Siusi
- 23 modern lifts (17 chair lifts, including 5 with weather protection hood, 4 ski lifts, 2 gondola lifts)
- 60 km of ski runs (2 km black (difficult), 40 km red (medium) and 18 km blue (easy))
- 2 km illuminated track for night skiing
- 60 km of cross-country tracks prepared for classic and skating (22 km blue, 18 km red, 20 km black)
- 1.5-km snow park “King Laurin Park” with numerous jumps, rails and a quarter
- 30 km of groomed winter hiking trails
- 7 toboggan runs with a total length of 18 km
- Location of the Alpe di Siusi ski area: between 1,800 m and 2,300 m
- 99% of the pistes are artificially pruned, making the Alpe di Siusi one of the snowiest ski areas in South Tyrol
Christmas markets in South Tyrol Castelrotto, Bolzano and Bressanone
For an enchanting and contemplative experience, visit the colorful Christmas markets in South Tyrol. The Christmas markets in Castelrotto, Bolzano, Merano and Brixen are particularly beautiful and all worth a visit. Experience wonderful winter magic and an unforgettable winter holiday on the farm with your family. We look forward to your visit to the Wieserhof in Völs / South Tyrol.